Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

My First Blog

Hello Everyone,
This is my first own blog post. To start with let me tell something about myself here. I am Partha Pratim Patra. I hail from the beautiful town of Jeypore in the state of Odisha. For bread and butter I work as an Electrical Engineer for a private hydroelectric power project. For pleasure I lay my hands on a number of activities like singing, playing the guitar, photography, birdwatching, trekking, observation and conservation of wildlife and environment, travelling to hardly known places etc. I am a very clear-hearted person myself and like to mingle with similar people. I welcome all those people keeping special interest in the activities which I am interested in and expect honest critic comments regarding the posts. Most of my posts will be covering my home turf i.e. Koraput in someway or the other because I love my homeland like anything. So be prepared for facts, people and places of Koraput.

Partha

4 comments:

  1. PARTHA ITZ REALLY NICE. YOU SEEMS TO BE CONCERNED TOWARDS ENVIRONMENT. HOPE I MAY BE USED BY YOU IN SOME OF YOUR ACTIVITIES. AND I LOVE TO DO SO.
    BEING A ENVIRONMENTALIST ITZ MY PLEASURE TO CATALYZE THE SMALL ACTIVITIES THAT CAN MAKE SOME BIG CHANGES IN FUTURE.
    WITH LOT OF MEMORIES & LUV.....
    SONU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely need your help and expertise in near future Sonu. You being a graduate in forestry. your knowledge will be of immense help in my conservation initiatives. We need eager people like you to save our environment. Thanks buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep that up buddy... Improve the content wit number of post.. its really good to see you here.. all the best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Your photographs and write ups are intriguing. The land of Koraput and its hidden treasures were never been captured in words and camera, the way you have been doing. I hope as a 'Pravasi-Koraputia' love to read more blogs in coming days. Thank you very much for resurrecting our beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete